Southlake Centre is always working to provide the highest level of care to our patients to achieve the best outcome possible. In order for that to occur we encourage you to share your experiences and feedback, whether positive or constructive, with us.
The Patient Relations service is available to all patients, families, and visitors to assist you when you feel that our usual process to resolve concerns has not been to your satisfaction.
What do I do if I am experiencing difficulties while in the hospital?
- We encourage you to first speak with your nurse, team leader or attending physician.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome, ask to speak with the Manager of the nursing unit or the Supervisor of the service area.
- If you still have a concern, please contact the Patient Relations Office.
What does a Patient Relations Representative do?
- Listens to your concerns.
- Investigates and communicates the issues to management, physicians and staff so they may be addressed and a response provided.
- Receives compliments/comments and shares these with the health care team and administration.
How can I contact a Patient Relations Representative?
Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
(excl. Statutory Holidays)