Become a Volunteer
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU APPLY!
A. Depending on where you are applying to volunteer, we will require you to come to the campus up to 6 different occasions within a 4 – 6 week period in order to complete the following:
Attend an Information Session (OR available on-line)
Submit an application (paper or on-line)
- Complete an interview (45 minutes to one hour during regular office hours, Monday - Friday)
- Submit documentation: 2 references, proof of $25 deposit (receipt) and a clean police check (vulnerable sector screening)
- Complete a 2-step tuberculosis test (requires 4 appointments at your Doctor’s office/Medical Clinic)
Attend a volunteer orientation session ( 3 hours, morning or evening sessions). Note: this step is not required of Village volunteers.
B. We will call applicants, but due to high volume we cannot guarantee that every applicant will obtain a volunteer placement.
C. Please note that the majority of our vacancies occur during the day Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
D. Please ensure Southlake is a 'safe sender' in your email. You need to hear from us!
1. Open your email.
2. In the Tool bar options at the top, click the Safe Lists drop-down.
Note: This is located in the "Junk Email" section
3. Select "Add Sender's Domain" @southlakeregional.org to Safe Senders List.
4. Click OK.
Ready to Apply?
There are two ways to apply: In-Person and On-Line. This is how to do it!
Information Sessions held in the hospital auditorium twice a month. Information packages and application forms are distributed at the end of this brief informative presentation. To register please call 905-895-4521, ext. 2104, or send an email to email@example.com stating:
|Thursday, August 13, 2015
||9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
On-Line Volunteer Information Sessions & Application
Our on-line Information Session is a great way to see what volunteering opportunities there are on the Southlake Campus. A on-line application can be completed at the end of the on-line Information Session.