Patient Connect is an online tool that gives patients and families access to their health care information, health records, appointments, and notes from clinical visits 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
With Patient Connect, you always have the most relevant and up-to-date information about your health care at your fingertips.
With Patient Connect, you can:
View upcoming appointments
- Request a change to your demographic information
- Review laboratory and diagnostic results
- Health Care provider notes
- View visit history information
- A summary of the medications ordered when you are discharged from the hospital
You can also access Patient Connect from your mobile device using the MEDITECH MHealth app available in the Apple App store or Google Play store.
To self enroll for Patient Connect follow these steps:
Note: If you have not provided your email address when you registered for your appointment, you will not be able to self enroll for Patient Connect.
- Provide your email address in person when you register as a patient at the hospital.
- Click here request enrollment
- Complete the Enrollment Request form
- Click Submit
- An email will be sent to the same address that you entered on the Enrollment Request form. Follow the link in that email to create your unique user log in ID and password to complete enrollment.
Tips for self-enrollment
- You must have already provided a valid email address when you registered for your appointment to be able to self enroll.
- Do not include your middle name in the first name field
- If you are entering your MRN#, you must enter all characters, including the first letter, For example: M00123456 or S00556677
- If you are entering your OHIP #, you must enter the last 4 numbers, but not the letters at the end. if for example your OHIP number was 1234 567 890 – PP, you would enter 7890
Already signed up?
Click here to log on to your Patient Connect account
Patient Connect User Agreement
The Shared Health Information Network Exchange (SHINE) is a partnership among several hospitals in Ontario to enable seamless access to patients’ health information at all sites. The robust, integrated approach, allows clinicians to access more information about their patients when they need it from almost anywhere.
This will be particularly beneficial to patients who are cared for at multiple sites, such as cardiac and cancer patients, who receive care at both their local hospital and at one of Southlake’s regional programs.
Markham Stouffville Hospital, Southlake Regional Health Centre and Stevenson Memorial Hospital are the founding SHINE partners.