Core Curriculum 2019 - Volunteers
2019 Annual Core Curriculum Education
Each year, Our People are required to honour an important commitment: completing their Core Curriculum education modules within a specific time frame. This helps to ensure that we maintain a safe and healthy environment for Our Patients and Our People.
Timelines for Completion are:
Where to Complete Your Courses:
You are welcome to complete these courses on your own home laptops/computers (tablets, ipads, smartphones, Mac computers will not work)
In the Health Sciences Resource Centre (Library East Level 1) - volunteers have swipe access should the library be closed during your shift.
- Click each course name below to open a new window and start the course.
- When you are finish the course, you will be brought back to this page, but you may still need to close the course window.
- You will need to keep track of the courses you complete as you work through the list.
PLEASE DO EACH COURSE ONLY ONCE.
As long as you reach the screen where you are to enter in your name and kiosk number, you can consider that course complete.
- NEW VOLUNTEERS - Joining Southlake any time after Jan 1, 2019 must complete ALL of the courses below.
- All other Volunteers, who joined Southlake prior to Dec 31 , 2018 complete ONLY those marked for ALL.
FOR NEW VOLUNTEERS
Here are some quick reference guides for you on how to complete these courses. These are good to take a look through to understand the steps to completing these courses.
At the end of each course you will see a screen similar to the image below. This screen is where you provide information about yourself so that we can mark that you have completed each course. You must enter in your 4 digit Volunteer Kiosk Number, along with your first and last name.
Once you have entered in this information press the blue DONE button.
You will be instructed when to press the next button to finish the remainder of the course.
USING A TABLET OR CELLPHONE IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
Supported Internet Browsers:
- Chrome 16 and later
- Firefox 13.0 and later
- Safari 5.0 or later
- Internet Explorer 10.0 and later